Birth Injury Attorneys Serving Families Throughout Maryland and Washington, D.C.
When a child comes into the world, a parent’s greatest hope is that their child will be safe and healthy. A birth injury can mar what would otherwise have been a joyous occasion for a family, causing great emotional and financial distress as parents struggle to deal with the unanticipated consequences of a medical provider’s negligent or careless behavior.
If your child has suffered a birth injury, you must act quickly to explore all your options. Seeking help from a healthcare professional is essential to finding out whether your child can recover — and seeking the assistance of a lawyer is crucial to discovering whether you have grounds for a lawsuit.
Sensitive representation from accomplished lawyers
Listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers™, The Best Lawyers in America and numerous other distinguished publications or organizations for legal knowledge and skill, Schochor, Federico and Staton is the law firm you need by your side if your child has been injured at birth. Our attorneys are dedicated advocates for the rights of parents and children dealing with birth injuries. Our firm’s services include:
- Conducting a free initial consultation to access the merits of your claim and determine whether you have a valid case
- Consulting with a network of trusted medical professionals to analyze your family’s short- and long-term needs given your child’s condition
- Providing attentive representation every step of the way to ensure you have a full understanding of your rights
- Answering any questions you may have about the process of filing a birth injury lawsuit
- Helping you obtain the maximum compensation possible to cover future medical costs and intangible losses
If your child has cerebral palsy, you can visit our cerebral palsy website to find out how we can help you.
Contact Schochor, Federico and Staton for a free initial consultation
Schochor, Federico and Staton has been serving medical malpractice clients throughout Maryland and Washington, D.C. for more than 25 years and may be able to do the same for you. Reach out to our Baltimore or Washington, D.C. offices online or at 1.888.234.0001 to meet with a member of our team and discuss the circumstances surrounding your child’s birth injury. You pay nothing for our services unless you receive a favorable settlement or verdict.
Please also visit us at SFSPA.com